Pages

Friday 27 October 2017

gardining

Today my class and I were taking weed and roots out of our garden, we had volunteers from saint kentigern, the helped us pull out the weed. And the girls were pouring the weed inside a huge box and the seniors were mixing the water with the mud and as they were mixing, the mud got softer and wetter. When the boys were picking weed up, Ms peterson said whoever has the most weed pile gets a chocolate bar, After a few minutes it started to rain and so the teachers said come here under the shelter to not get wet, so we did. But it got harder and harder so the teacher said go to class and that's when we had to stop doing what we were doing and go to class.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HI Jaiden.
I hope you had a lot of fun.
Helping volunteers from Saint Kentigern take all of the weed and roots out of the garden.

sione@gleninnesschool said...

hi jaiden it look like you had a lot of fun at the garden I wish I was there.

Post a Comment