Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

The food festival


Last week,  we celebrated my mums fantastic birthday at fortuna eating delicious food.

First, my mum told us that her birthday was next week so my dad planned that we would go to fortuna to celebrate her birthday. Then the next after we dressed up nice and was ready to drive away to fortuna. When we got there, we saw an elevator, so we parked our car nearby and walked into the elevator and was on our way up. As we reached the top floor we took photos of us then continued to walk to fortuna.

Next, when we walked in, I could aroma the delicious food. From there my mum paid for an hour for us to enjoy the food, my two brothers got seafood and I had to go and grab me my chicken drumsticks from the big pot. Next after we ate dessert and my mum got a surprising birthday muffin with a candle that she blew off and ate. After that we ordered three glasses of coke to drink.

Then, we only had several minutes left of time to eat so me and my brother grabbed us some sushi from the counter, eventually we all got full, by the end of time I thought that the food was brilliant and I think that it is the best eating place.

The dessert was definitely my highlights when I tasted it. I also thought that the smell of the food were brilliant. The dessert tastes more like chocolate fudge with melted chocolate chips inside.

0 comments:

Post a Comment